A simple cake of chocolate yogurtChocolateSOS
Chocolate cakes are always popular, simple recipes for such cakes should be in the Arsenal of every housewife.
Sign up for news “UkrMedia” in Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Chocolate cakes are always popular, simple recipes for such cakes should be in the Arsenal of every housewife, reports Rus.Media.
Great that you mastered the cake from the yogurt dough can then be baked and muffins with raisins and powdered sugar.
So, let’s start!
300 ml of yogurt (can yogurt)
2,5 tbsp vegetable oil without smell
1 Cup sugar
1,5 tsp soda ( not extinguish )
3 tbsp cocoa
1.5 cups of flour
1 Combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking soda.
2. Stir with a mixer in another bowl the kefir, butter, eggs.
3. Pour into dry flour mixture. Carefully, without haste knead.
4. Fill the dough fluff with butter or margarine form. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes. at 190°, then the same amount of time at 170°.
5. Leave on for a quarter of an hour off the oven. Take out the cake, still a little cool, split in half lengthwise.
6. As a cream you should use boiled condensed milk or thick sour cream-sugar mixture. Evenly spread the cream between the cakes and on the surface. Pritrusit generously with grated dark chocolate and decorate with nuts.
Let the cake soak for half an hour and on the table! Enjoy your tea!
View our selection of news of similar subjects.
Read all the latest news in our feed.