Alter Eco | Dark Blackout | 85% Pure Dark Cocoa, Fair Trade, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Bar, 12 Bars
Alter Eco Organic Blackout Dark Chocolate, 2.8 Ounce — 12 per case. Dark Blackout Chocolate is intense and powerfully pleasing. With 85% cocoa, just one bite is enough to knock the socks off even the most impassioned chocoholics. It is also strong enough to help cocoa farmers in Bolivia improve their livelihoods while promoting sustain- able farming. That’s cocoa power! ALTER ECO Dark Blackout Chocolate is 100% natural and contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners. The small-scale farmers of the El Ceibo cooperative cultivate cocoa crops using traditional farming techniques that produce the finest organic cocoa. The very best cocoa beans are selected and combined with organic unrefined cane sugar to make this deliciously rich bittersweet dark chocolate. Ingredients: Cocoa Mass * (Bolivia, Costa Rica), Cocoa Butter* (Bolivia, Dominican Republic), Cane Sugar* (Paraguay). No Emulsifiers. GMO Free. Vegan. May contain milk, hazelnut, cashew and almond traces. Cocoa: Minimum 85% *Organic and Fair Trade
- 85% PURE DARK COCOA – A seriously dark bar for those who are serious about chocolate. Our cacao goes straight from the Ecuadorian coast into the hands of expert Swiss chocolatiers. At 85% cacao, this intense concoction will satishy your chocolate craving.
- FAIR TRADE CHOCOLATE – We ensure that farmers have been paid a price that enables sustainable production and living conditions, along with a premium to support the growth of the cooperatives and their communities! Enjoy our Chocolate with a peace of mind!
- 100% ORGANIC – Certified by the USDA 100% Organic. When we say organic, we mean it. Our organic chocolate starts with the soil. No pesticides, chemicals, or petroleum bi-products, ever!
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED – Absolutely no genetic modification in our chocolate. Our product doesn’t end at the Chocolate. Even our compostable, plant-based packaging is non-GMO!
- CARBON NEUTRAL PRODUCT – Our environmental standard is to be a carbon negative business, insetting more than we emit.