Toffee & Chocolate Covered Pretzels – B. toffeeChocolateSOS
B. creative | Toffee & Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Happy Holidays! As a gift to you for Christmas this year, we will show you the easiest snacks/dessert recipe EVER. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
- A bag of pretzel rods
- 1 cup of dark/milk chocolate
- 1 cup of white chocolate
- 1 cup of red candy melts
- Some holiday sprinkles
- Melt the chocolates in the microwave for 1 minute (30-second increments)
- Spread the chocolate of your choice on top of the pretzel or Dip the pretzel into a glass of chocolate to cover about 3/4 of the rod
- Place the chocolate covered pretzels on a sheet of parchment paper
- Sprinkle the B.bits and the holiday sprinkles to give extra texture
- If desired, drizzle some melted chocolate of different color on top of the pretzel to give it a holiday look
- Let cool and serve.
It’s that simple! Comment below to let us know what you think and want to see more from us in the future or check us out on Youtube for the video recipe and be sure to SUBSCRIBE. Merry Christmas!