What a Fun Treat for the Winter!ChocolateSOS
How cute are these little guys!? Oreo Penguins! These fun penguin treats are a great idea to surprise the kiddies with on a winter day, and are just as much fun to make. Check out the recipe today and give them a try.
- dark chocolate candy melts
- white chocolate candy melts
- candy eyeballs
- mini M&M’s
- Sour rainbow strip candy
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Melt down your chocolate melts in a bowl.
3. Place one Oreo at a time into the melted chocolate, and move around until it’s completely covered then place it on the wax paper.
4. While the chocolate is still soft and warm, place a white candy melt in the middle of the cookie to act as a white belly.
5. Place two candy eyeballs on, and a orange mini M&M as it’s beak. Set aside to harden completely.
6. Melt a small amount of chocolate melts in a bowl to use as a “glue” for the earmuffs.
7. Pick out two matching M&M colours, and then glue on the earmuffs to the side of the Oreo along with the rainbow strip “headband”.